Tuesday, April 13, 2010

My Zion

First of all, I need to say thank you to those who knew my heart and realized it didn't have to have any kind of documentation to love a child the way a mother would. Because of you, I can breathe today. My heart is still heavy and I am trying to process events that have transpired, but I can breathe.

I know that I have learned a lot about myself, others and God in the past few months. Whatever happened or will happen, I can not or will not deny those things. I have repented of falling into that trap for a few days. He is restoring my faith, moment by moment.

Therefore, let your hearts be comforted concerning Zion; for all flesh is in mine hands; be still and know that I am God.
D&C 101: 16

I have seen small glimpses of my Zion. My children are there, peppered with chocolate skin. He has shown me this and I will not deny it. I will not turn back or give up searching for the rest of them because things did not go as I had planned. It went as He had planned. He knows all and I know little, except that he needs me to be strong and faithful.

I am going to be still for a little while. I will watch His mysteries unfold and I will know when He needs me act.

No comments:

Post a Comment