Monday, April 12, 2010

loss for words

I realized it does not take a piece of paper stating you are someones mother to indeed make your heart feel like you are someones mother. I am at a loss for words. That's pretty uncommon for me, I know. There is a lot of pain and grieving going on right now for a lot of good people that I have met on this journey. I am grieving. I don't now what it feels like to lose a child but it must feel like this. Someone dear to me, who has lost a child, told me once that everyday gets a little better until you have more happiness and less sorrow. Please prayer for the children of Lucky Hills, and for the families of those involved in this painful mess.

Pray also for the sweet children of Haiti.

People have asked me if I am still doing Mothers For Haiti despite what has happened. My answer to them is "Yes, of coarse I am". Those children need us more then ever now.

Sometimes I think he gives us a loss for words because we need to be more focused on the listening part. I'm listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment