Friday, April 9, 2010

An even worse blow

I'll just say it because I need to get the info out and I don't want to rehash the details of the past hour. Basically, I am not getting my kids from Haiti either. I don't understand. I thought my heart hurt a few days ago but I am ...dyeing inside, now.

I'm confused and angry.
http://www.meridianmagazine.com/churchupdate/images/100209/orphan_0015.jpg
The other day I had a dream about this super boy. All the children came from Haiti and all the mothers were standing around waiting for their kids. People were pointing to mothers and children would get a big grin and run with open arms to them. They would embrace laugh and leave together to start their life. I was waving my arms around because no one would look at me and I wanted my child. Finally this superboy showed up and I knew he was mine I thought he was running to me but he did not even see me and ran to a lady behind me. Then no kids were left and I was all alone. I woke up so sad and could not breathe. I feel like I'm living that same dream but its real this time.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry Aimee, I can only imagine the heart break you must feel. So many times in our lives things do not work out the way we expect, but remain patient and faithful, there was a purpose to your longings and over time you will come to recognize what the Lord had in store for you all along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoever your SuperBoy is, he is beautiful. I know the dreams with the dark-skinned children. Believe me, I do. I also know how you feel with so many doors being closed. It is so confusing and so painful.

    ReplyDelete