Thursday, May 20, 2010

Wearing the Cause

I belong to a yahoo group about adopting from Ghana and this cute girl posted a message on the board yesterday. It said...
"My name is S.L. and I am 10 years old. My family is adopting two children from Ghana, Africa. When I was 7 I used to watch lots of adoption videos and read lots of adoption blogs. I feel called to the orphans and I love it! I prayed for a sister for 3 years. Now, I'm getting a sister and God blessed me with a brother, too. I am selling t-shirts to raise money to buy food and supplies for the orphans. When we go I will be taking all of the money to Ghana with me. When I return, I'm going to keep helping the orphans."
How cute is that! The shirts are cute and you can visit here blog here to purchase one. Also if you post the You Tube video on you facebook and let them know you will be entered in to a drawing for a free shirt.
On that note I also have a few shirts left over from the fundraiser. If you scroll down you will see it. They are $5.00 each and the money goes to help children in Haiti.
Thanks all!

No comments:

Post a Comment