Wednesday, May 5, 2010

A vote for Becky is vote for Ghana!

My awesome friend Becky Ketarkus (remember the name you will need it) is one of the five finalist in the American Idol mom contest. If she wins, she gets $5,000.00 donated to any charity of her choice. If you have been reading my blog you know that all the LH kids are no longer at LH and she is changing Abes Fund to a non profit that will help get these displaced kids food and schooling. They are now MY SONS friends that this $ would be helping. If you are my friend or family member, this makes it personal to you. She can do so much with that amount of money in Ghana. Please, hit this link and vote for her. You can vote 4 times a day. This would be the greatest gift to my new sons to know that their friends have a chance too.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Aimee. I'm honored to be continuing "Abe's Fund" in honor of your wonderful son-to-be!!! I'm SO excited about what $5000 would mean to Abeku and Anyinda's friends! My kids were jumping up and down when I told them how many of their friends could have uniforms and go to a good school, or join the feeding program. AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete