Saturday, May 22, 2010

Clothe Diapers Service Project

I got an email from the lady who serves on the Foyer De Sion board. They are so Grateful for our donation. She also said that she felt compelled to ask me a favor. They have a huge need for clothe diaper and she has seen how you can make clothe diapers from old shirts. I told I her I would see what I can do about that. This would be a great service project for anyone off for the summer who needs a good thing to do, a family reunion project, an eagle or personal progress project. I looked on the web and found these sites. They all are a little bit different. Check it out and see which ones looks the best for your skill level. If you can make some and get them to me I will work on getting them to orphanages.

Thrifty Fun
Back Woods Home
Associated Content
Made Easy

Thanks All!

No comments:

Post a Comment