Monday, March 22, 2010

My aid for Haiti

One of my "new" friends that is helping me with my fundraiser, sent me this email with a link to her website. Please have a look-see. If you want to get involved some how but don't know where, look at all the links in the get involved column to your right. I have meet so many awesome people with big hearts, these are their ways of making a difference.

Dear family and friends,

As many of you know I had the opportunity to travel to Haiti just ten days after the earthquake hit in January. For one week I worked with many other medical volunteers treating ill and injured people within the ravaged city of Port Au Prince. Since I've been home I've been working on a plan to return! My goal is to travel to Haiti as often as possible to provide some continuity of care, as well as to assess and construct some long term solutions to the health care needs in this poverty stricken but potentially great country.

I am contacting you with a few requests...I have developed a website which further details my experiences and goals. Please take a moment to look at the website, if possible make a donation, and forward it to any and all that you think may be interested in contributing to my organization which will directly impact the people of Haiti.

www.myaidforhaiti.com

Thank you so much for considering my requests and ideas!
Please contact me with any questions.

Sincerely,

Cindy Warner

No comments:

Post a Comment