Monday, March 1, 2010

MARCH 5TH SHIPMENT TO HAITI

For every child is sending out another shipment to Foyer De Sion on March 5th. This will mainly consist of formula, rice and dry beans. Any other items are still needed but because of space these three items will take prioroty. Bring me these items ASAP and I will get them to their destination. For a full list of needed items please look at the blog entry "Haiti Drive". Also check out the March issue of the South Valley Journal!
I just found out that the BRESMA orphanage ( read last entry) has divided up their children and relocated them to other orphanages that have more nesseseties and staff to help those sweet spirits. I believe all the kids are doing better now. Im so grateful to everyone who help with that process. There are amazing people with big hearts and great priorities in Haiti. I will try to find an article and post it on here so you can read the details.
They tell me good things have been happening in Haiti but that is all I hear. No details at all. That could mean an inch of progress has been made but we still have a thousand miles to go. It could be a step forward and three steps back later. Only the Lord knows the right time to make things happen. I will continue to trust in him.

No comments:

Post a Comment